Skip to content
- Homeowner suspects damage.
- Homeowner selects a quality Roofing Contractor.
- Roofing Contractor inspects the roof – You can claim your FREE roof inspection –> (Here)
- Roofing Contractor determines damage.
- Homeowner contacts their Insurance Claims Department and sets up an inspection to be done by the Claims Adjuster.
- Roofing Contractor and Claims Adjuster collaborate to assess the scope of work required to restore the damaged roof.
- Insurance Claim Adjuster will provide an itemized estimate for the scope of work deemed necessary for replacement.
- Contract for replacement of roof is negotiated and authorized by the Homeowner & Roofing Contractor. The Net Claim is paid to the Contractor.
- Work begins… Roof is replaced.
- Final payment is authorized by the Roofing Contractor. Depreciation is then released and collected by the Contractor concluding the roof restoration.